Spring

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Additional Information

An addendum to my doctor's examination - I got a call yesterday from my cardiologist's receptionist and she said they got a cancellation for a stress test and moved my test to next Thursday. Yay! God is watching over us. I am so anxious to complete this test because once I get it signed off on my physical examination papers we can turn our mission papers into the bishop and stake president and then the papers will be sent off to the church mission committee. Then it should only be 2-3 weeks before we get our call. It's a good thing because patience wears thin when there's so much to do and so little time to accomplish it. Still, I am very thankful to be on the last leg of this part of our journey.

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors