Spring

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sabbath Day

I had quite a day today and I am very tired tonight, yet I don't want to go to sleep. I created and printed out - baby shower invites for the Wilshire Ward Relief Society, a lesson booklet for the Gospel Doctrine class in Adams Ward, I taught the class today, I also printed out scripture reminders for the Adams Ward Relief Society because I taught the class today, and I played the organ for Sacrament Service in Adams Ward too. Oh, and I created and printed out four (12 in all) more page covers for the LA Stake Pioneer Trek for Tony. I also am responsible for deciding on matching personal names for all our youth trekkers, and I need to have this done by this week. Well, I'm going to close this because I need to get up early tomorrow because Sister Sandra Barret (our Bishop's wife) is coming over to use my sewing machine to edge a quilt she is making for one of her sons who lives in Alaska. I've had more than a full day today.

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors