Spring

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Stomach


Arggghhhh. . . ! I'm so tired of these hernias. The doc said after I had my last surgery that I have another one that's close to my navel, and that I should come to him when it starts hurting so bad I can no longer stand it. Well, I'm almost there! Yesterday's bout was just a little more than I can take. And I get so weak after I have an episode. Why didn't the doctor just take care of it when he was inside my stomach the last time? Well, enough of that. It's two weeks until we go on trek with the youth of the stake. I will be driving the supplies vehicle away from the trekkers. I won't be trekking, but I will meet up with them at the bathroom stops and for meals. I will be alone most of the time unless someone comes with me. Right now I think I'd rather be alone. I can read, or meditate or sleep or almost anthing. Well, I won't be able to use the internet. At least I don't think I can. Maybe I'll just take my laptop in case. Still waiting for money to rain from the Heavens. The attached picture is my niece, Laura Rose Lindgren. She is the daughter of my sweet brother, Matthew and his wife Kathy Lindgren. Isn't she gorgeous? All my nieces are movie star gorgeous!

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors