Spring

Monday, July 7, 2008

Tired

I am tired tonight and still have work I should finish. Looks like it isn't going to happen right now. I have another stomach ache. Glenn Perelman is staying for the next two nights because the Blackburn's are 'tenting' their house for termites. He took dinner with us tonight, so we'll probably share our evening meal with him for the next day or so. We put him in the bedroom in the downstairs apartment, he's happy there. I have so much genealogical work to do - scanning pictures, writing stories and more, I feel totally overwhelmed. I'm preparing to go on the trek as the driver for the trekker's supplies, etc. I'm anxious to go. It's only three days, but I will be totally alone for so much of the time. Ha! What's new? I have my lesson to prepare for Sunday, and Visiting Teaching paperwork to print out, yada, yada, yada. And on it goes.

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors