Spring

Monday, May 12, 2008

Birthday Party

Today Tony and I drove up to Lancaster and spent the afternoon with Ramona and her family. It was her birthday today, so we took all the fixin's to make enchiladas, and tacos. We all had a great time cooking and visiting with the grandchildren, and helping them with their homework. It was great.

When we left Ramona's to come home I said to Tony, "We brought so much up with us and hardly anything came back with us." He answered me, "Oh yes we brought plenty back with us - good memories."

He's right. I love being with my kids and grandkids, there's just nothing like it in the whole wide world.

I'm feeling so much better, I can't wait to go to my third appointment with Dr. Molthen tomorrow. I'm anxious to tell him of my improvement!

We were going to stop at Disneyland on the way home, but the Elders (missionaries) called just as we got home. They asked if I can meet them at an investigator's home tomorrow at 2 PM, so nix on Disneyland. Darn. Oh well, I love sitting through the missionary lessons with investigators, it's really spiritual and fulfilling. But I did want to go to Disneyland too. Oh well, next time.

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Blog Archive