Spring

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life is Wonderful. . . and Short!

I'm so glad to be alive today! I feel so good since I began going to Dr. Molthen, my pain is gone and I can lie down, stand, bend and sit without pain now. If you find you need chiropractic help contact me first. I have been to chiropractors in the past and thought I'd done all I could do, and to no avail. On a previous visit I asked the doctor how long it would be before I felt really well and didn't have to visit him so often. He reminded me that I have been ill for DECADES! Somehow that just hit me between the eyes, I realized how long I've been sick and seriously I don't know how I survived and lived thus far. I have become acutely aware of my body and all it's functions, where before I was just plain numb. It is so amazing what our bodies can endure in this life. I believe if we were adjusted after we exit our mother's womb we would not have to suffer so much. I absolutely recommend this method of chiropractic to everyone. It is non-manipulative, there's no pain when you are adjusted and the feeling of well-being is enhanced by a real physical change. It's not crunching your spine or twisting your head un-neccesarily at all. I am 63 years of age and knew that somewhere in the world the Lord had the answer for me. That answer came through genealogy of all things. A cousin of mine, Betty Wontorek, contacted me and we met and compared notes, but more than that we became friends and began talking about arthritis because both of us suffer from it. She began to tell me about Dr. Molthern and convinced me very quickly that I needed to go to him. So I did. I was truly on the edge of never being able to walk again. After my first adjustment I have not used my cane once. I haven't used my scooter in the house or elsewhere. I can't wait until I'm well enough to go to Disneyland again without having to rent a scooter! I owe my life to Betty, literally! And I thank God for sending her to me at this most crucial time in my life.

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Blog Archive