Spring

Friday, May 16, 2008

A Really Quiet House

Linda and the kids are gone to Disneyland for the weekend so today it is very quiet here. I've been updating pictures and such on my web site, not really working today. This weekend is going to be very busy, on Sunday morning I'm playing the organ for Sacrament Service, after that - teaching Gospel Doctrine (the Adult Scripture Class), then I go to Relief Society to play the music and coordinate Visiting Teaching. I'm way behind in getting prepped for all this, so I feel lazy and guilty. Guess I'd better get with it, huh? Perhaps this is why I needed a quiet house this weekend. Also, today (Friday) I was to have met with the Missionaries for the Adams Ward at an investigator's home for lesson #2, but the lady, Margarite called the Missionaries to tell them she was still at the doctor's office and would have to re-schedule with us. The Missionaries then asked if I would look for Margarite on Sunday and see that she is fellowshipped. WOW! Hope I can do all that! Ha! By the way - it's 95 degrees F. here today.

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Blog Archive