Spring

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Maybe I'm Getting the Hang of This - Ha!

Today was very busy. I played the organ for the funeral of Aretha Johnson, who was a beautiful woman from our ward. She suffered a stroke in the past few months and never awakened from it. I also accompanied Doris Russell Lett as she sang, "His Eye Is On the Sparrow." She sang it beautifully. I didn't go to the internment, which was as Inglewood Cemetery, instead I stayed in the kitchen and visited with all the sisters from Relief Society who were preparing the repast. I left shortly before the family returned because I suddenly felt so tired. I came home and ate lunch, visited with Tony for awhile then went upstairs and took not one, but two naps. I am going back to the chiropracter tomorrow morning and I expect I will be tired when I get home, hence more naps. I felt really good today. So much improved from my previous condition, and I am anxious to get another adjustment to feel even better.

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Blog Archive