Spring

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Day

It's late now and I want to get a small blog up for the day - you see, I'm trying to remain faithful to it. Today was really busy and I didn't sleep well last night because of the excessive heat. I played the organ for Sacrament then taught Gospel Doctrine and played the piano for Relief Society. I haven't taught Gospel Doctrine for years, so this was different. However, it was with one exception the best calling I've ever had in the church - being Relief Society President was the BEST! I still miss it and it's been years since I was released. I'm looking forward to a rather busy week again, doctor appointment, make a lot of calls, especially to a woman who's investigating the church. Pay some urgent bills and try to survive until payday - again. Well, I'm tired so I am going to close. Hopefully I can add more to this the rest of the week.

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Blog Archive