Spring

Monday, May 5, 2008

I Have Great Ideas

Today is "rest" day for me, since Sunday is always a whirlwind and merry-go-round day.

I'm checking out what crafts I need to complete so I can pick-up others on the side that are just waiting for me to get started. Oh yes, I have great ideas - but will I ever finish? Hmmm. . .

I am excited for tomorrow. I'm going to a new doctor who is reputed to be one of the best chiropracters in the U.S., and who specializes in my health issues.

I am picking up my cousin on the way to the doctor and afterward we are going to lunch before I go back home. So it should be a really good day for me.

Tony is at home today with a very bad cold. I hope he gets well right away because he will be on a working vacation for the next week beginning on Wednesday. There are some important things that need to be taken care of around the house that require more than a weekend. I hate to see him be sick his whole time off from work.

No comments:

Visitor Map

Locations of Site Visitors

Blog Archive